|“We still dine out on the clerical error when selling our beds, described in the catalogue as a pair of sinfle beds. It must have helped boost the hammer price!”
When and Where are Auctions Held?
- Auctions of Selected Antiques, Fine Art and Collectable Items - the first Thursday of each month.
- Auctions of Victorian and Later Furnishings, Objects of Purpose and Desire - the remaining Thursdays, each month, throughout the year.
All Auctions commence at 10.30am each Thursday.
- Tuesdays 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- Wednesdays 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Morning of Auction - 9.00am - 10.25am
- Viewing is not permitted at any other times
|Amersham Auction Rooms
|The Auction Rooms are located in the heart of the Chilterns, between the business town of Amersham-on-the-Hill and the historic Amersham Old Town. Access by road, rail or air is excellent.
- 10/15 Minutes from major Motorway junctions.
- 6 miles from the M40 (Junction 2) and the M25 (Junction 18).
- Both the M40 and M25 motorways are linked to the M1, M4 and the rest of the UK motorway network.
- There is a small car park adjacent to the premises, mainly for the purpose of loading and unloading, visitors are recommended to park in the station car park, just 150 metres from the premises when there is insufficient space.
- 30/40 minutes on the Metropolitan or Chiltern line to Amersham Station from London Baker Street and Marylebone Stations.
- Thereafter a 1-minute walk.
By Air to International Airports (then by Road to Amersham)
- 45 minutes from London Heathrow (M25)
- 75 minutes from London Stansted (M11 & M25)
- 75 minutes from London Luton (M1 & M25)
View Larger Map